About Our Office
DUTIES OF THE ADMINISTRATOR OF ELECTIONS
To organize and conduct all federal, state, county and municipal elections for Campbell County. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining all voter registration files;
- Conducting voter registration drives;
- Maintaining campaign disclosure records;
- Disseminating & promoting information to the public, the candidates, the voters, and the press in regard to all aspects of the electoral process on all governmental levels.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
- Take Exit 134 on I-75, onto US-25W North toward LaFollette/Jacksboro.
- go 3.1 miles, turn right on Kentucky St.
- go 0.2 mi, turn left on Valley St,
- go 0.1 mi, turn right on Liberty St.,
- go 0.1 mi, turn right on Church alley,
- go.0.1 miles, arrive at 129 Church Alley, on the left
ELECTION COMMISSION MEMBERS