Register to Vote
Click here to Register to Vote or change your address.
To register to vote, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a United States Citizen;
- Be a resident of Campbell County, Tennessee;
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next election;
- Not have been convicted of a felony (or had your rights restored)
Note: You do not register to vote in Tennessee by political party affiliation, however, if you vote in a Primary Election, you must declare which party’s primary you wish to vote in.
Note: The last day to register to vote, change your name, or address is the 30th day before the election. (Not counting election day)
You may register to vote in person at our office:
CAMPBELL COUNTY ELECTION COMMISSION
129 Church Alley
Jacksboro, TN 37757-0084
You may also register to vote in person at the following locations: (If forms are available)
- Dept. of Safety
- (Driver’s License Office)
- Dept. of Human Services
- Campbell County Health Dept.
- All Public Libraries
- Register of Deeds
- County Clerk
- Armed Forces Recruiting Offices
- All Post Offices (if forms are available)
- All Public High Schools